Good to know
Here is a short summary of the important things everyone wants to know when buying a watch from Time of Switzerland. More detailed information can be found in our sales policy.
- Time of Switzerland is a trusted dealer for fine watches, founded in 1999 by Swiss watch enthusiast Andy Frei.
- We provide high-quality personal service to our customers worldwide.
- We invite you to visit our locations in Basel and Hong Kong and view your desired timepiece in person.
- Our online shop offers timepieces from more than 40 of the finest manufacturers on the market.
- We speak English, German, French, Chinese and Russian.
- We are a private limited company based in Switzerland and registered in the Swiss Commercial Registry.
- Check out our many customer reviews on Google or get in touch with previous customers via Guestbook, Ebay, TimeZone, Watchnet .
What We Sell
- Time of Switzerland deals with 100% authentic watches at exceptional rates.
- All our watches are brand new unless otherwise indicated and will be delivered in their original packaging with complete documentation, certificate, and officially stamped warranty card. Pre-owned watches are carefully examined from our experts, who provide a detailed condition report for each piece.
- Our large network of international suppliers enables us to source almost any watch within 1-2 weeks.
- Special Offers and Certified Used Watches are available for immediate shipment.
- Some of our watches are listed without prices because we are able to offer them to you far below market price. You can inquire the price through our online system or get in touch with us personally.
- Time of Switzerland offers special rates for most of our time pieces because we have exclusive access to stocks of major international fine watch suppliers.
When You Buy From Us
- All our prices include handling fees and fully insured worldwide express shipping with FedEx.
- You can also collect your watch in person from our offices in Basel and Hong Kong.
- We offer special delivery on request, e.g. to Basel, Zurich, Geneva and Hong Kong airport.
- All listed prices are net export plus VAT; 7.7% VAT applies for sales within Switzerland; depending on your EU destination, 15-25% VAT applies.
- We accept all common payment methods: bank transfer to our UBS or HSBC accounts, bank cheque, cash payment and credit card (3% fee) upon pick up; UnionPay at our Hong Kong location.
Please contact our representatives for any further information:
|Time of Switzerland SA, Switzerland|
|Phone||+41 61 713 00 00
|Mobile||+41 78 764 82 82|
|Time of Switzerland (Asia Pacific) Ltd., Hong Kong|
|Phone||+852 2730 0889|
||+852 9767 2189|
||+86 147 1549 8227|